WIREMATIC TRUTORQ STANDARD PNEUMATIC ACTUATORS.
Wirematic Trutorq is an international company that has for over 30 years been at the forefront of actuator technology with an established reputation for design innovation, excellence in manufacturing and a dedication to customer satisfaction.
Trutorq Pneumatic Actuators are designed to combine the perfect balance of power, durability and safety in a compact and lightweight form.
The result is a complete range of actuators for accurate control of valves in a wide range of applications.
Paired with the low torque advantages of the Baronshire Butterfly Valves results in a low cost, reliable package
Wirematic Trutorq Actuators are pneumatic quarter turn actuators. The basic design is of rack and pinion.
Unique features of the actuator include:
- The spring encapsulation means the overall dimensions remain the same for Double Acting and Spring Return.
- The dual encapsulated wear pads "POM" on the piston prevent metal-to-metal contact between piston and cylinder wall
- The piston racks each have an encapsulated support guide bar which rolls against the drive shaft and thus relieves any side loading which reduces pinion & rack wear.
- Triple shaft bearing system to prevent any adverse loading on the driveshaft.
- End stop adjustments located outside the pressurised cylinder.
TRUTORQ HEAVY DUTY ACTUATORS
Scotch Yoke design for heavy duty and offshore applications, available with torque in double acting mode from 600Nm to 300,000Nm.
Yoke Model design permits use for double acting, spring return and hydraulic operation.
Please select a product type from the menu on the left for further information.